Here is our 2013 Volunteer Application Form. VolunteerApplication2013.pdf You can also fill out an online form for Event Volunteers Event Volunteer Information and Online Application Please check out the info below for various volunteer opportunities before you fill out the forms! Thanks.
Parade Day Volunteers
Enjoy a front row seat to the parade by selling T-shirts at Solstice tables along State Street, as well as these other fun volunteer opportunities on Parade Day:
* T-Shirt Sellers (State Street & Festival)
* Parade/Seating Monitors
* Wine & Beer Garden Sales (must be 21 and take Police training)
* Beverage Sales
* Arts & Craft Assistants for Children’s Area
* Parking Monitors for VIP Parking (before parade)
* Makeup & Face Painters
The Solstice workshop will be open May 2nd, 2012. We need the following types of volunteers:
* Sewers for the Costume Department
* Mask making
* General building of floats
* Makeup & Face Painting
* Workshop Clean-Up (week after the parade)
Young adults may receive community volunteer hours, but will have to furnish the form. Some volunteer positions reduce the parade and workshop registration fee. We have a few full scholarships for these positions.
2013 Summer Solstice Event Volunteer Information and Online Application
Call (805) 965-3396 or email us today to find out how you can help, and have a fun time participating in this fantastic annual event!