We are NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS for FOOD vendors. There are still spaces for other vendors.
The Summer Solstice Festival is open to artists, crafters and some selected resale vendors. Our goal is to present a balanced show with variety in media and price range. All vendors must participate all 3 days. A selection committee will determine eligibility based on quality, diversity, presentation and originality. Entries will be reviewed and selected as they are received through Zapp Application Form until the show is full. Application does not guarantee acceptance into the Festival. A $20.00 non-refundable administrative fee is required for vendors applying. Past vendors must also apply through Zapp. Location and other special requests will be handled on a first-in, first-served basis determined by the dates Vendor fees are received after being notified of acceptance.
FOR IMPORT and RESALE VENDORS
If you are a reseller or selling imported goods, you may fill out the PDF application here SSC_13Import_VendorsApp.pdf
Original Arts & Crafts Vendors (merchandise being sold by the artists who created them) is $400 per 10’x10’ space, $800 per 10’x20 space and $1600 for 20’ x 20 space, (plus the $30 City License).
Selected Resale Vendors (specifically approved merchandise that has been purchased by the vendor for resale at the Festival) is $600 per 10’x10’ space, $1200 per 10’x20’ space, and $2400 per 20’ x 20’ space (plus the $30 City License).
The ZAPP® System enables individual artists to apply online to multiple art shows through one central Web site,The online application process also allows artists to directly upload digital images of their artwork for jury review. The result is that all artwork in the system is in a consistent, high-quality, digital format. The digital images are presented to the jurors of each show and the system allows them to score online.
FOR FOOD VENDORS
We are no longer accepting FOOD VENDOR applications for 2013 as this year’s festival is full. Applications for the 2014 festival will be available starting in January 2014. Please check back with us then.
You can fill out our Food Vendor Form ONLINE Food Vendor Application Form here
DOWNLOAD as PDFS.
• Food Vendor Application SSC13FoodVendor_app.pdf
• Request for Food Item Exclusivity Request_For_Food_Item_Exclusivity.pdf
Health Department Forms
• Temporary Food Facility Application: Temporary-Food-Facility-Application._.pdf
• Temporary Food Facility Guidelines: Temporary-Food-Facility-Guidelines.pdf
• Onsite Food Preparation Form: OnsiteFoodprepForm-1.pdf
• Offsite Food Preparation Form: OffsiteFoodprepForm-1.pdf
• Event Diagram Form: Event_Diagram_Form.pdf
• Veterans Fee Exemption: veteransfeeexemption.pdf
• Temporary Food Facility Employee Log:
• City One Day Vendors License SSC-OneDayVendorPERMITAPPL.pdf
FILL OUT PREMIER BOOTH - COMMERCIAL APPLICATION ONLINE
• Premiere Booth Sponsorship SSC_13Sponsorship-Exhibitor.pdf
NON PROFIT APPLICATION
• Non-profit Application SSC13_Non-Profit_Application.pdf
CHILDREN’s AREA VENDORS
• Children’s Area Vendor SSC-13-Childrens_Area_Vendor_Application.pdf