Saturday and Sunday from Noon until 6 pm - Children’s Area will feature a stage with storytellers, musicians, judggling, and more. Kids can jump on an air slide, have their faces painted and work on free art projects.Stage line-up includes: There are craft and food booths in the Children’s area.
Children’s Stage Schedule for Saturday June 22nd, 2013
Children’s Stage Schedule for Sunday June 23rd, 2013
Other Festival Highlights:
• Mouthwatering foods and thirst quenching beverages from local restaurants.
• Arts and crafts boutique with more than 75 vendors.
• A large “drum circle” formed by parade participants and anyone who cares to join in the beat on Saturday only.
• The wonderful floats from the parade parked along Micheltorena Street for close-up inspection on Saturday only until approximately 4:30 pm
• Beer and Wine Garden Friday 4-8 pm, Saturday noon to 7 pm, Sunday Noon to 5 pm